I'm seriously beginning to feel that my job isnt that great after all. Long hours and not to mention the meagre salary i'm getting. Maybe i won't complain if the pay is higher, but my feet and wrists are aching from the 10 hours of standing and heavy trays I have to carry to and fro. New year was really bad, customers kept streaming in and no break in between, damn shag. Maybe my friends and my cousins were right, study so much and be a waitress? Its a no brainer job.. right, its manual labour. What keeps me going is meeting all the different customers and the joy of serving, but I seriously think my body can't take it and the erratic working hours are wrecking my social life i tell you. Anyway its just some waitressing experience that i want to gain. I'm going to find an office job after 3 months. I just miss those schooling days.. and i need a short break now. hai.


Yuanjing on 7:44 PM