oh my goodness, i hate doing bar. okay its my first official day in the bar and it got pretty messy and i think my blood pressure shot all the way up that i felt blood gushing towards my head. okay that was when i asserted all my force to scoop the freaking 'iced' cream, and it was 3 scoops please. I was really stressed especially when the orders came in all together and i had to remember the SOP exactly, this first that later, the amount, the glass type and all. Oh man, i was cursing inside the bar can. By 9 i couldn't take it and told my colleague to take over, i prefer to do service. Maybe its the unfamiliarity that's making things difficult. Its fun, yes, but its not when the orders come in together and when i haven't master the technique of steaming milk. That's the irritating part, i'm still depress over the fact that i cant produce good foam. I was hoping for frappes orders but today were lattes and cuppucinos. thank goodness i'm off tomorrow, need to replenish my energy. Lol, and i accidently threw away the shaker cap and ended up rummaging through the bin to retrieve it or boss will sure kill me. Well, things should get better..


Yuanjing on 10:08 AM