I got inspired today by random events. First, the power of unity. How unity can spur one another and stir emotions into humans. Its a really powerful force. Teamwork is something we experience everyday. In school, at our workplace, everywhere. lets keep it short, next point. Politics. Office politics, no matter where you go, its always there. Everyone has flaws, so no matter you think how perfect you are, there'll still be people gossiping about you, so beware and just accept this fact. This is something i've observed but i wont go into details. I just find it amusing. 'Road politics'. Drivers complain about other drivers, saying ' how could he stop in the middle.. cut through the lane.. overtake me.. whatever it is. oh well.. but anyway I received a call to start work next week but i asked instead to start next next week and i'm really regretting it. I just hope they'll call back or i'll call them tmr to say i can start next week regardless of what my boss says! I'm really keen on this job, okay its my second job, admin work though but in my dream company.. its another waiting game..


Yuanjing on 5:25 AM