Good. I'm doing good. Seems that keeping myself busy works, but i'm so shag and i 'feel injured' cause my leg and waist have so many bruises. My sleeping hours are changed and shortened.
Really want to thank all those who encouraged and advised me during my lowest period in my life. Cuixia and Jiahui who took time out to accompany me and and tried their best to cheer me up, scolded me for being stupid.. Gelvin who's always there to advise me, to scold the person who hurt me, to wake me up from my nonsense and i know will be always there when i needed someone to talk.. Jason, whom i didnt know for too long helped me alot cause he's the only one who trust him and hence truly understand my feelings, someone who has no obligation to help, but willingly lend a helping hand and lending his listening ear, to listen to my nonsense.. Aveline who called me twice to show her concern and cheer me up. wee leong who ultimately trigger me to let go though i dont know why but it seems to wake me up that very night. Everyone who supported me and stood by me these few days.
It made me realise a lot of things and things which i never could see in the past. Its not easy but i'm happy that i know so many people are so concern and i'm feeling alot better now.. They are right, forget the matter, dont hate and move on. I dont hate, i feel abit sorry and empathy instead cause ultimately he has to live with doing something against his conscience, he's guilty and cause he's not a bad person, he'll not feel good either so .. i wish him all the best and i hope that he will grow and learn out of it and have better decision making skills from now onwards.. People say i'm stupid and he's definitely not worth all my tears and efforts but ultimately, there are no regrets in the relationship, i dont blame him and i'll still be his friend no matter what, just that i feel he is just too ashame to even face me again..so take things as it goes. I'M ALMOST THERE =)


Yuanjing on 3:13 AM