omg.. i didnt get into KR.. so why am i in NUS? I've shot myself in the head. I came for the hall and i didnt get it.. tell me what is this. should have stayed in NTU get the better biz course and a direct honours and save 7k and a guaranteed hostel. ehs life is unfair. Grant me some justice please. haix. oh wells. I've quit my SIA job last week. My colleagues are so good.. I had some presents and we had a farewell lunch together.. wells i'll be back 4 years later. thanks ah supposed to be 3. idiot.
haix.. i'm flying to bangkok tmr. why god dont let me go in a peace of mind? WHY?! why expose us to hall life and take it away from us? Then might as well not have the camp at all. yaya just let all the foreigners stay..locals all travel to and fro everyday ya. from the east to the west. wells, they better give me the lpp or else i'm going to.. wells.


Yuanjing on 7:58 AM