I conclude 100% that I'm seriously down on luck since 8 dec 2008. I broke up that day and i havent stopped thinking about it though i try, but couldnt help it if i'm free. i'm unlucky. After that, i suffered alot of ugly bruises from falls, people falling on me and grabbing me. I can't really sleep at night though i slept quite little everyday. I got a mild attack from a crow for the FIRST time cause i was eating. My hall caroling got sacked, we lost some deals and were demoralised. I dropped my ezlink card but some kind soul returned it to my doorstep. Our badge machine spoilt at make-a-wish party, some kids were really disappointed cause their badges couldn't be made. oh my.. i've never been so sway all of life and everything just happened together -.- Today's make a wish party was really fulfiling. The kids are so cute and so small and soso adorable. haas =)


Yuanjing on 3:09 AM